1. Healthy Heart and Investigations
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the normal heart.
- Describe the coronary circulatory system.
- Describe the conduction system of the normal heart and relate it to the electrocardiogram.
- Describe common diagnostic tests for investigation of cardiac disease.
Before you start
It is recommended that you carry out the browser health check below to check your computer has the appropriate software and settings required to use this website.
Last updated: 18/12/2013